I want to travel abroad this year ...

I want to travel to ### this year in August and player is all goes well..have mercy on me lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want my father who is at Italy to come and take me to Italy with him
Replies
11
Views
133
Replies
8
Views
299
Please I'm asking for prayers to manifest God's purpose in my life for Global ministry in service. I want to travel to ### ### in line with God's purpose and plan for my life to do His will and to serve in ministry and to be a blessing to other people in need, and bringing glory to God.
Replies
5
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,305
Messages
16,797,946
Members
649,844
Latest member
Gienxinmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom