I want to prayer for ### for ...

Onduss

Disciple of Prayer
I want to prayer for ### for peaceful in ### life and ### married life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing for multiple individuals. Specific names and locations have been redacted to maintain privacy.
Replies
6
Views
229
Father in the name of Jesus heal my ### protect him from all evil Lord Jesus Guide him with the precious blood of Jesus
Replies
6
Views
258
I want them to find christ they were brought in church but they do not go to church anymore and they have messed up their life they need the Lord please pray for them
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,764
Messages
16,814,760
Members
651,002
Latest member
Iraerguorgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom