Onduss Disciple of Prayer Feb 14, 2021 #1 Click to Listen to This Post I want to prayer for ### for peaceful in ### life and ### married life.
Paramenateus Prayer Partner Feb 14, 2021 #2 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Des Denisse Beloved of All Feb 14, 2021 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Des Denisse Beloved of All Feb 14, 2021 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Leera Beloved of All Feb 14, 2021 #5 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
John Zechariah Beloved of All Health Spiritual Feb 14, 2021 #6 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
John Zechariah Beloved of All Health Spiritual Feb 14, 2021 #7 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Roy San Beloved of All Feb 14, 2021 #8 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Konstantinaa Beloved of All Feb 14, 2021 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
usha rani Beloved of All Feb 14, 2021 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.