I want to pray for safe delivery ...

I want to pray for safe delivery when going through C-section this month and a healthy baby. I also pray for the approval of a new place. Also, I pray for help with the finance. I claim in the name of Jesus. Amen!!
Amen I pray you receive all your heart desires 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### in labour room and her delivery is today. Kindly pray for safe and normal delivery.
Replies
11
Views
199
Thank you all for your prayers, my c section today went very well and have a beautiful healthy baby!
Replies
10
Views
206
For ###, a ###-year-old survivor of abuse who is ### weeks pregnant: for her protection, healing, safe delivery, and the health of her baby; for strength to continue her education, justice and accountability for the perpetrator, and for God to provide the financial, medical, emotional, and...
Replies
13
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom