🙏 ❤️🙏Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name talk to me, show me, and help me understand the purpose You created me for. God bless me with the desire to embrace and surrender to Your purpose, plan, and will for my life and not Satan’s plan for my life. God bless me with divine direction, knowledge, wisdom, understanding, strength, and protection to live the purposeful life You created me for and bless me to live it effectively and fruitfully for Your glory. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it shall come to pass in Jesus' name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want them to find christ they were brought in church but they do not go to church anymore and they have messed up their life they need the Lord please pray for them
Replies
10
Views
167
I pray for ### and ### for especially not to always share others perspective with someone else which is not good and it and I am just afraid
Replies
11
Views
180
Actually from a few weeks I am suffering from relationship problems and I want a request to get clarity in it and wanted him to call me once to make me clear and pray for my mental peace thank you Amen 🙏
Replies
7
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,558
Members
648,697
Latest member
Ashualpandael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom