I want to live only for the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD you know what's best for me. i call upon you have mercy on me. show me your mercy over any judgement. let your will be done in my life and direct me. i seek your protection day and night.
Replies
8
Views
121
There's NO REASON for me to be here anymore. Please show mercy and end my pain, fear and purposelessness.
Replies
6
Views
146
My life is over anyway so I might as well die. I don't want to live anymore, particularly in a country run by Christian nationalists. They'll be happy to see people like me gone as well - people who oppose their worldview. I am beyond ready to go. Please take me. I'm begging. Please.
Replies
7
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,480
Messages
16,811,545
Members
650,825
Latest member
Kruymorindath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom