I want to have good grades in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I’m eternally grateful for the life you gave me and I ask forgiveness for all the sins I have committed. I humbly ask for prayers and blessings as I am currently enrolled in university and I have not got good grades in a course which is crucial to my program I need prayers to pass...
Replies
6
Views
2K
Hi, i ask for prayer request because i dont think i have strength left, i love jesus and trust him but i want others too praying for me, i miss my childhood friends back from home and i want us to be good friends again, for good nothing is impossible so i pray that i am reconciled with them and...
Replies
9
Views
151
Lord Jesus I come to you this morning for your blessings upon us. Please answer our prayer according to your perfect will. Lord release from us all stronghold, bondages and the spirit of greed, anger and depression, poverty, addiction and stress-related issues. Lord please restore our financial...
Replies
6
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,365
Messages
16,787,482
Members
648,948
Latest member
Valiumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom