I want to get married, I need a ###.

I want to get married, I need a loving and a caring husband
Sending prayers for you, friend. May the Lord draw you closer to Himself and let His will be done in your life as you bring your desires to Him. God's best to you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my family are in search for suitable girl for me. We are not in matrimonial sites as we got to know it's not real. Please help us get a genuine sincere loving girl. Couple of days back we were into talks with Miss ###'s family but they did not contact us later wish things could work well...
Replies
8
Views
165
IT FEELS LIKE GETTING DELAYED EVEN THOUGH I AM ALMOST MID TWENTIES, ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO LIVE WITH THIS DESIRE AND GOD DELAYING IT. I DONT WANT TO SEE MY PARENTS ANYMORE ITS GOING OUT FROM MY HAND. BETTER GOD SHOULD TAKE ME AWAY FROM THIS WORLD I DONT WANT THIS SINGLENESS AT ALL OR I WISH TO...
Replies
14
Views
112
My daughter is ###yrs and was never married. She is a pastor who is serving God whole heartedly.
Replies
6
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,997
Messages
16,783,168
Members
648,549
Latest member
Sweyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom