I want to extend this prayer out ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 50:20 – “In those days, at that time,” declares the Lord, “search will be made for Israel’s guilt, but there will be none, and for the sins of Judah, but none will be found, for I will forgive the remnant I spare.” Extended...
Replies
9
Views
37
I want to extend a prayer to all those who are facing prosecution in hundreds of countries in the world as a result of their choice to follow Jesus. Millions still have to hide their intentions and risk death within countries which seek to abolish Christianity. I pray that the Lord gives these...
Replies
11
Views
431
Are you homeless, with no food, and alone. I want to help. I have helped others who have been homeless. I have shared food, drink, and most of all the proclamation of the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am looking to start a church according to Acts 2:42-47, and 4:32-37 where...
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,184
Members
650,625
Latest member
Maleosaervale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom