I want to build my ### compound. ...

Lerymose

Prayer Warrior
I want to build my house compound. Because of my financial problem I can't build my house compound. Please pray for ###. Thank you ###.
 
Thank you Father for privileges according to your will and faith,
Amen
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
I want to build my house compound. Because of my financial problem I can't build my house compound. Please pray for me. Thank you ### ###.
Praying for you! Hey everyone! Please pray for confirmation for my girlfriend’s parents about us getting married!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is Mrs. ###. Pastor ### please pray for me with your group concerning the MONITIZATION of my Railway Quarters according to the Nigerian Federal Government Policy which the greedy Railway management wants to rob us and sale the properties to themselves. God of Pastor ### I don't want to...
Replies
8
Views
244
I want to build my house compound. But I don't have money to build our house compounds. I am working as a ###. My salary is less. I have ### kids. Please pray for ###. Thank you ###.
Replies
8
Views
268
I want to build our house compound. But I don't have money to build the compound. I am working as a ### and my salary is less. I have ### kids. Please pray for ### that ### should get to build our house compounds as soon as possible. Thank you. ### ###
Replies
7
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom