I want to be with my ###. ...

I want to be with my husband. He's in long-distance, it's been just few months of our wedding and I can't bear this pain of staying away from him. Many more mental issues are going on because of this. Please Lord help me.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I want to be with my husband. He's in long-distance, it's been just few months of our wedding and I can't bear this pain of staying away from him. Many more mental issues are going on because of this. Please Lord help me.
Praying in Jesus name. Amen
 
I want to be with my husband. He's in long-distance, it's been just few months of our wedding and I can't bear this pain of staying away from him. Many more mental issues are going on because of this. Please Lord help me.
I prayed for you in Jesus mighty name Amen🕊️
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I want to set good Christian moral examples. Do it in a good way to be lovable and likable. People say I look younger for my age, though my hair has been gray due to stress, but I mean, I keep myself clean stay out of the sun, eat healthy foods. I have respect for women and want...
Replies
9
Views
133
Me and my Fiance have been together on and off for 9 years and we have never had a home together and it’s always been long distance. I have made poor decisions as well as her but love each other deeply and I feel as tho unresolved trauma lingers in our relationship and we are struggling … but...
Replies
6
Views
181
I love this man I want him to be my husband ###
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,276
Messages
16,820,740
Members
651,299
Latest member
Chrouwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom