I want to be successful in life, get a new job, buy a ###

Mazarzek

Disciple of Prayer
I want to be successful in life, get a new job, buy a new car, be able to take care of my kids, and for my boyfriend to quit drinking alcohol.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord, I am struggling financially and finding it difficult to meet my needs. Whenever I get a job, the pay is usually too low, and I often leave because I do not feel motivated to stay long-term. Although I started working in 20##, I still do not have a stable income and am currently...
Replies
8
Views
152
LIFE IN EVERYTHING COMING AFTER ME FOR NO REASON SAYING GOING INTO A CONVALESCENT HOME FROM MY OWN FAMILY SATAN ETC ITS GONE F U SATAN MY GOD..I GET MY 2 CATS A NEW SAFE HOME GREATLY URGENTLY THAT ISNT CONNECTED TO MY OWN FAMILY THAT WANTS ME HURTING FIR NO REASON..IDK WHAT HAPPENED TO MY OWN MY...
Replies
9
Views
150
LIFE IN I GET A NEW HOME ADDRESS WHERE IM NOT BEING CALLED SELFISH BY MY DAUGHTER SCREAMING AT ME WHEN I OFFERED HER COFFEE OMG..LIFE IN WHEN I ABSOLUTELY HAVE NOTHING I GET A COFFEE POT FREE OR CHEAP AND SHE DOESNT TALK TO ME ANYMORE SHE STAYS BACK FROM ME SHE IS WAY TO HATEFUL AND WANTS TO...
Replies
11
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,144
Messages
16,819,270
Members
651,206
Latest member
Dhaelaerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom