I want to be helped to pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I want to set good Christian moral examples. Do it in a good way to be lovable and likable. People say I look younger for my age, though my hair has been gray due to stress, but I mean, I keep myself clean stay out of the sun, eat healthy foods. I have respect for women and want...
Replies
9
Views
123
Are you suffering? I want to help. Whatever you are going through, I want to help. Are you homeless, sick, being tormented by devils, being abused, depressed, loneliness, have no food or drink. Whatever the case may be that you are suffering, I want to help. Just know that if I ever meet you in...
Replies
11
Views
187
I'm truly sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to reach out for help, and I encourage you to speak with someone who can provide support, such as a mental health professional or a trusted friend or family member. There are also hotlines available that can...
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,270
Messages
16,797,630
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom