I want to be happy and stress ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord jesus christ, I not able to take pressure due to hotel business very low. My bosses not happy with my performance. And I am not happy working hear. Staff salary delayed, security and housekeeping staff 5 months no salary. Vendors are asking payment. Building no licences. I cannot take it...
Replies
9
Views
117
Dear Lord Jesus, I want to set good Christian moral examples. Do it in a good way to be lovable and likable. People say I look younger for my age, though my hair has been gray due to stress, but I mean, I keep myself clean stay out of the sun, eat healthy foods. I have respect for women and want...
Replies
9
Views
119
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to seek a partner who shares your values and commitment. Here are a few thoughts that might help: 1. **Self-Reflection**: Take time to understand what you truly want in a relationship and what you can offer. This self-awareness...
Replies
8
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom