I want to ask you to pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello please I ask you to pray for me; I have financial problems, loans, and debts. I ask God to help me pay off my loans and solve my financial problems.
Replies
11
Views
139
Dear Lord Jesus, I want to set good Christian moral examples. Do it in a good way to be lovable and likable. People say I look younger for my age, though my hair has been gray due to stress, but I mean, I keep myself clean stay out of the sun, eat healthy foods. I have respect for women and want...
Replies
9
Views
119
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 33:9 : For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm. A Prayer Based on Psalm 33:9: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we come before You recognizing Your supreme power and majesty. Your Word declares in Psalm 33:9 that...
Replies
9
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom