I want GOD to settle me ###ly ...

Kentaean

Disciple of Prayer
I want GOD to settle me maritaly and financially every spirit of marital delay should be destroy in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want God to settle me ###, that before August finish let me be celebrated, and I want a ### Job too and financial favor.
Replies
6
Views
378
Father, You know my heart and my situation. I am trusting You for a turnaround. I humbly ask You, Lord, to connect me with my destiny helper. Send the man or woman who will speak for me, open doors for me, and help me walk in the purpose You have for my life. Remove every delay, every wrong...
Replies
11
Views
166
1. Supernatural marital settlement for my sister and ### before the end of 2025. 2. Supernatural Turkish student Visa settlement for my sons in Jesus’s mighty name, amen. 3. Job settlement for me and no more joblessness in my life. 4. Oh Lord, settle my dreams with your glory. No more...
Replies
7
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom