Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Can I ask for some prayers of bad misfortune for myself my family, we’ve had constant bad luck from accidents to job losses to death to bad health and to bad outcomes, it seems as if we are cursed and carrying years of burden of bad luck, I have said to my family I think we are cursed and they...
I need prayers to remove all bad luck off my life. FATHER remove all the bad luck off me and my little family. I have health issues and economic issues. Also my son doesn't like going to school, please clear up his mind for he can mature and be a responsible young man, my son's future is...
This really ramped up in 2022 after my father passed away, I tripped in the house, a very simple trip, I fell down and shattered 3 bones in my ankle which is now useless. Money issues constantly, medical issues between my wife and I, we recently lost another family member, got a speeding ticket...