I want God to open my eyes, I ...

Gostomath

Disciple of Prayer
I want God to open my eyes, I have poor sight, I want God to restore my sight. I also need God to heal from diabetes and hypertension ### ### ### ### Dump ###
 
God, bless you with continued faith, excellent eyesight, healing of diabetes & hypertension. Thank You, Lord, already for healing! I prayed for your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To God the father and his son Jesus for their glory. My request tonite as I just finished having worship is for the Lord to let me see let me have revelation,open my eyes to see in the spirit as he did with Elisha cause me to walk in the spirit of wisdom.i desire to walk in the supernatural so...
Replies
15
Views
197
Heavenly Father, I come to You today asking for the grace to see clearly both spiritually and physically. Lord, open my spiritual eyes. Remove the fog of doubt, distraction, or confusion. Enlighten the eyes of my understanding so I can recognize Your presence, perceive Your purpose, and...
Replies
9
Views
182
God help me to see as you see with your eyes. Give me discernment to follow only Jesus. Help me to be charitable and loving.
Replies
10
Views
383
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom