I want God to heal my mum from an unknown illness that has been disturbing her for close to 5 years now...the suffering is too much...we don't know the name of the sickness. Also I want God's divine upliftment in my family.
Lord, We pray for ###'s mom to protect her and help her heal by your mighty grace and mercy. Relieve her from all the pain and give peace and joy in their family. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
I want God to heal my ### from an unknown illness that has been disturbing her for close to ### years now...the suffering is too much...we don't know the name of the sickness Also I want God's divine upliftment in my family
She is healed in Jesus name. Claim Isaiah 53:5, 1 Peter 2:24-25
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus, I know that you are good, that you keep your words and that you will bring justice and love to this cold world. I know you exist, even though i can't see you and that your words prevail. But I'm really sad and troubled. You let the fallen humans and angels have their way and don't...
Replies
11
Views
177
Father, You know my heart and my situation. I am trusting You for a turnaround. I humbly ask You, Lord, to connect me with my destiny helper. Send the man or woman who will speak for me, open doors for me, and help me walk in the purpose You have for my life. Remove every delay, every wrong...
Replies
11
Views
167
Please ask God to give me a beautiful woman with a beautiful smile and eyes, to loving, kind, trustworthy, a heart of Gold, a follower in Christ who is also rich and wealthy for a relationship and marriage. Please ask God to help me get rich and wealthy before ### ends. In Jesus' Name, Amen. And...
Replies
6
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,447
Messages
16,788,113
Members
649,005
Latest member
Syloosorior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom