I want God to heal my partner ###...

Hoshoryn

Disciple of Prayer
I want God to heal my partner (###) of h.i.v and aids he has been living with it for the past 10 years and hasn’t infected me or his child, but I want God to visit him for me, cause his miracle is my miracle this has been the mountain that I have been facing.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Love and Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My partner has been gaslighting me, every time I stand up for myself and it's about something he is trying to force me to do that he never does for me, he explodes and starts gaslighting by shouting obscene horrible lies about me for me, his father and anyone else in earshot to hear in the vain...
Replies
6
Views
223
Thank you to all who support us and stand with me in prayer on a regular or individual basis. It’s been an honor as much as it is a blessing to know that God has blessed us with allies in every corner of this world. My partner is under attack by the same evil that’s been fiercely attempting to...
Replies
11
Views
423
Dear Jesus, I know that you are good, that you keep your words and that you will bring justice and love to this cold world. I know you exist, even though i can't see you and that your words prevail. But I'm really sad and troubled. You let the fallen humans and angels have their way and don't...
Replies
11
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,778
Messages
16,792,510
Members
649,381
Latest member
Fyrioldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom