I want God to guide and protect ...

Crewim

Disciple of Prayer
I want God to guide and protect my family God I want to start building my house soon I need favour from men and women Good health. His protection ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please give wisdom about who we can trust with those inquiring about my case seeking justice seems they could be instigators for the other side and last office we gave all info to never responded back to us. They could be doing something corrupt with the other party with ### and ### Issues...
Replies
8
Views
134
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray to you in the name of Jesus. Please love, guide and protect those praying. In the name of your son, Jesus. Amen
Replies
5
Views
275
Dear Jesus, I know that you are good, that you keep your words and that you will bring justice and love to this cold world. I know you exist, even though i can't see you and that your words prevail. But I'm really sad and troubled. You let the fallen humans and angels have their way and don't...
Replies
11
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,930
Messages
16,816,739
Members
651,090
Latest member
Valmiurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom