Krinaax

Disciple of Prayer
I want God to forgive me all my sins, deliver me for His mercies sake. I want the God Lord to visit my foundation. Give me outstanding testimony this ###. Take away poverty and delay to my success. Make me the extension of His Hands. And Grant me heaven at last.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
I want God to forgive me all my sins, deliver me for His mercies sake. I want the God Lord to visit my foundation. Give me outstanding testimony this 2021. Take away poverty and delay to my success. Make me the extension of His Hands. And Grant me heaven at last.
I'll be praying for you, friend. May the Lord draw you closer to Himself and encourage you during this difficult time, and may He meet every need you may encounter in the days ahead. Grace and peace to you, friend!
 
I believe in a Lord that gives you the best thing he wants. May Lord Bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I asked in the name of Jesus Christ that you please have mercy on me and forgive my sin and take away anger rudeness respectfulness rebellion from ### and ### lives Amen🙏 Heavenly father whoever ### and ### we have disrespected or talk to them recklessly insulted misbehave on...
Replies
5
Views
345
Please pray for our gracious and loving God to forgive me, I have prayed and I have had faith, I was honest about all the money situation and I was honest for them to help me give me time, I am too overwhelmed, my faith is shaking, I am so scared of what might happen to me, I can’t take the...
Replies
8
Views
308
Father, You know my heart and my situation. I am trusting You for a turnaround. I humbly ask You, Lord, to connect me with my destiny helper. Send the man or woman who will speak for me, open doors for me, and help me walk in the purpose You have for my life. Remove every delay, every wrong...
Replies
11
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,048
Messages
16,783,898
Members
648,615
Latest member
Toymont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom