I want God of prophet ### Joshua ...

Bumrilgor

Disciple of Prayer
I want God of prophet ### to heal me from HIV and perform miracles in the exams which I wrote so that I pass with flying colors and go to the university.
 
Lord thank You for the hope You give us all. Guide your servants to do your will and to feel Your loving hand on them. Help the writer of this prayer so You can receive the glory You so justly deserve. Thank you Lord God, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God help my daughter to pass all her exam's so she can get a scholarship to the university... Amen
Replies
12
Views
569
1 Trusting God for house/apartment before this week end 2 Trusting God for a massive sale this week and Divine connection with people I need for my business to go forward and globally 3 Trusting God for financial breakthrough so that I can support the kingdom of God with my finances I also...
Replies
11
Views
511
God of prophet TB Joshua help me to deliver my baby successfully because since ###am I have been in labor and the midwife said that the cervix is tight till now, please help me and rescue me and the unborn baby in Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
554
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,425
Messages
16,787,910
Members
648,984
Latest member
Sneulloormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom