I want God Control in my Life ...

Hebrews 6:14
Assuredly I will bless you and bless you, I will increase you and increase you.


Friend, I pray for God's blessing over your petition. May God greatly bless you with all of your needs, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
 
Hebrews 6:14
Assuredly I will bless you and bless you, I will increase you and increase you.


Friend, I pray for God's blessing over your petition. May God greatly bless you with all of your needs, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
Thank you my Brother in Christ
God bless 😇🙏
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord's holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. -Ephesians 3:16-19

May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you.
In Jesus name, amen.
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord's holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. -Ephesians 3:16-19

May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you.
In Jesus name,
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CONTROL CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND EDIT INTO EXISTENCE 💯🌹FOLD GREATLYYYY LIFE IN NO MORE EVIL CONTROL GREATLYYYY TO HURT HARM STEAL KILL DESTROY MY LIFE EVER AGAIN IN MY LIFETIME THATS NOT A GOOD THING FOR ME GREATLYYYY OR MY FAMILY OUR PETS THAT STOPS POSITIVE HEALING ❤️‍🩹...
Replies
10
Views
187
Life in I get a new place to live where I can be happy URGENTLY WHERE IM SEEING MY FAMILY HAVING GREAT COMMUNICATION WITH THEM HEALED LIKE NORMAL FOR NOW ON GREATLYYY no more delay SETBACK FOR no reason IN EVERY AREA IF MY LIFE FOR NOW ON GREATLYYY .. No more AI chat bots APP CRAP GAMES STING...
Replies
10
Views
162
LIFE INTO EXISTENCE 💯📅FOLD GREATLY BE GONE SATAN CRAP CREW NO CONTROL STAY OUT OF MY LIGHT MY MOMS MY FAMULY OUR PETS LIGHTS..TODAY IS A GOOD DAY I GET ANOTHER JOB THAT STAYSSSZZ AT LEAST WHILE IM WORKING ON MY BUSINESSES GETS STARTED IN A POSITIVE WAY GREATLYYYY..I GET SECTION 8 TODAY VIRTUAL...
Replies
9
Views
86
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,241
Messages
16,785,937
Members
648,827
Latest member
Jeotarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom