I Thank God For My New Home

  • Thread starter Thread starter karlaloves1god@
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

karlaloves1god@

Guest
Well my request is this house I want to purchase. I am in love with it, and it has some work, but the owner is stubborn. Please pray they will let me buy it in Jesus' name. We are preapproved. We need another loan for repairs and the owners are saying we may not let you. IT'S A FORECLOSURE. WE HAVE A FHA LOAN AND NEED A 203K FOR FIX. MY HUSBAND IS VERY HANDY AND A construction worker. Please pray I want this house. I took my kids inside. I can't break their heart.
 
Lord, I lift the requests here made and trusting and knowing that you have that perfect place for them. May you pour your special blessings upon this family and that your will be done. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
God Bless those that replied
 
You don't understand, Jesus. I keep getting teased. The loan lady said if we could repair the home in 3 weeks out of our own pocket before closing and pass inspection. My husband hired friends and now the owner, whom has a for sale sign, said no. Why?
 
Lord, I praise you because when you close doors you're doing it because you know everything. I pray that this family seek your will and allow you to provide so that they don't end up in the house that's not right for them. I praise you, Father, because you always give warnings when we're headed in the wrong direction, and I pray that they'll not make another move until the situation is cloaked in God's peace. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get my new SECRET PLACE TO STAY HOME ADDRESS BY THE BEACH 🏖️ WHERE I CAN BE WITH A RARE BIG DOG LIVE THERE GET MY BODY IN SHAPE GET A RARE POODLE PUPPY A RARE SHITZU SOMETHING REALLY CUTE FULL TIME JOB TODAY MY HAT COMES IN I GET A BOYFRIEND AND FRIENDS TODAY TO BE LIKED HIGHLY HIGHLY...
Replies
5
Views
100
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
7
Views
158
I am so grateful for the opportunity to return to my home state in pursuit of my fresh start! Thank you Lord for protecting my mind and my body, and for enabling me to survive the last ### years…conditions that tested me tremendously. I appreciate the journey, as difficult as it has been, for...
Replies
7
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom