I thank God for being my refuge ...

Esmeshea

Disciple of Prayer
I thank God for being my refuge to my ministry He is answering my prayers
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, thank You for bringing me to the end of this day. I'm so grateful that I made it through everything that happened today, and I'm trusting You with everything that's going to happen tomorrow. As I sleep tonight, go into every area of my life and give me hope Your word in Romans 12:12 says...
Replies
5
Views
179
How do I know if I’m being Planted by God or being Attcked by the devil? Often, God separates breaks test and rebuilds that which he seeks to elevate. He plants us. How do I know this season of misfortune is from God planting me and not just my random bad luck/devil attacks? Or simply...
Replies
11
Views
130
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 14:32: What answer shall be given to the envoys of that nation? “The LORD has established Zion, and in her his afflicted people will find refuge.” Isaiah 14:32 serves as a declaration of God’s faithfulness to His people and His...
Replies
5
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,400
Messages
16,787,749
Members
648,971
Latest member
Greelfael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom