I thank God for allowing my son ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You Dear God for allowing my son to enjoy his birthday. Please Dear Jesus wrap Your loving arms around him and heal his mental and physical health and allow him happiness. Please keep my husband healthy and please help me and ### with our hair loss. Please allow us to have no more hair...
Replies
4
Views
585
Lord right now I’m in a desperate financial situation. I pray for peace and not panic in Jesus name. This is difficult and it’s the first time in my life that I’ve faced such a challenge. I don’t know what else to do. My credit history is at stake as well. It’s all in your hands now Lord. I...
Replies
8
Views
358
Thank you God for allowing us to meet your Servant. Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on my family. My name is ### from ###.###yrs My wife introduced me to ###. Man of God l would like to know the root of our family problems, even my wife's brothers are facing the same problem. We are...
Replies
9
Views
851
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,159
Messages
16,784,855
Members
648,732
Latest member
Flleudoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom