I still have not heard from my daughter. She ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iencourageyou

Disciple of Prayer
I still have not heard from my daughter. She is over 18 and not living at home, however I still need to hear from her. I do not know where she is living and she has my grandson with her. Please pray that she will tell me where she is because I want to see my grandson.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father God in the name of Jesus we stand agreeing in prayer. Your Word says where two or three gather in your name you will be in the mist. We thank you for your presence and for your answer to our prayers. We give you all the glory and praise. Amen. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please say a prayer that God lets me hear from my daughter today. I'm very worried. I don't know if she is busy, someone is sick or if she is upset with me. I ask in the name of Jesus. God bless you. ###
Replies
8
Views
164
It’s been 7 days I still haven’t heard from my daughter whose has fallen back into her alcohol addiction. I have not seen my daughter in 3 weeks and have not received a text in 7 days. I’m so worried I can’t sleep. She is pregnant and has a 3-year-old in foster care because of the choice she has...
Replies
12
Views
461
The Lord knows my heart, my tears and my pain... Pray for me, if it is God's will to bind my broken heart, to wipe away my tears and for me to be with that enthusiasm again as when I believed.. May if it is God's will, He show me mercy and help me come out to a bright and good place... I believe...
Replies
8
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,380
Messages
16,821,792
Members
651,352
Latest member
Kyroosarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom