I spent all day in ### today ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasta

Prayer Warrior
I spent all day in Housing Court today; it was exhaustive both emotionally and physically. Please please keep me in your prayers. My return date is ###,###. I have no idea where the money I need is coming from. I just know I cannot lose my home. Thank you everyone for your continued support.
 
Jesus is Lord. Matthew 18 verse 19: Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. I agree with you in prayer in the Name of Jesus and it shall be done. God watches over his Word and He will do it. Amen and Amen Give God Praise in the Name of Jesus.
 
For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. I prayed for this, May God answer this request. amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you very much for continuing to pray for my home situation through Jesus Christ. I am very grateful because after the previous prayers I genuinely saw an improvement in my housemate and caregiver. He became calmer, stopped trying to act as my therapist or give me mental-health “homework,”...
Replies
10
Views
114
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Background: My wife, three kids and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to work with a small church. God provided the increase. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms. It was incredible to see the hand of God. In May 2022, unbeknownst to...
Replies
12
Views
141
For years I spent angry with You Lord for forsaking me. I think I'm ready to calm down. Thank you for saving ### too. Please keep me protected at all times, I'm far from perfect but at least I try.. nice guys finish last I suppose.. I would love if you did something outta the blue to help me...
Replies
7
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom