I should not hate my wife, ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Let's see how many of you are going to correct me? That I should NOT hate. Well let me correct Y-O-U- with what the Lord Jesus Christ said. "If any man come to me, and HATE NOT his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he CANNOT be my...
Replies
7
Views
181
Please pray for my mom she's struggling to make it she's going to fixed income or raising and taking care of a adult brother of mine that has severe brain damage his name is ### he cannot function on his own he needs help he needs to go to a home my mom's trying to do that he she is struggling...
Replies
10
Views
166
Dear God I am going to make a decision to separate or divorce my wife because of our AUD. I don't want to live like this anymore and I am not able to make things better. I only make things worse to stay here. She hates me so much and she has never ever been able to forgive anyone for who they...
Replies
12
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,356
Messages
16,787,414
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom