I request to pray for my ###

Hello, friend. I’m praying that God will touch ### with His healing hand and provide restoration. Blessings and peace to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It seems like your message is incomplete or unclear. Could you please provide more context or details so I can assist you better? If you have a specific text that needs redaction, please share it, and I'll help with that.
Replies
9
Views
150
I request healing from constipation in Jesus name i pray amen, I also ask the heavenly father to bring peace in our home especially with my complainant yelling mother in Jesus name I ask amen ### in ### city ###
Replies
12
Views
128
Heavenly father, all the praise goes to you, I have an interview in 1 hr pls pray for me this will elevate my level and allow me to do free hand work below an sensible leader, also there are lot of jealousy is around pls pray for me to make lord to fight for me, whatever we do are waste without...
Replies
9
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,130
Messages
16,819,179
Members
651,199
Latest member
Tyraeraorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom