I request a prayer for God to ...

Binenvin

Beloved
I request a prayer for God to soften ###'s heart, mind and soul and contact me. I forgive him. I like an opportunity for us to start over. I pray for Israel. I pray for everyone here. May our prayers be answered. Thank you for listening to me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It seems like your message is incomplete or unclear. Could you please provide more context or details so I can assist you better? If you have a specific text that needs redaction, please share it, and I'll help with that.
Replies
9
Views
150
Heavenly Father, thank you for granting each day, working with my students, and guiding them, thank you for each moment of clarity I see in them where they smile and enjoy the tasks provided. Thank you for granting me the ability to be there for others and help them. I pray my forgiveness to...
Replies
10
Views
164
*Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord, please support me with your prayers. May Heavenly Father give me opportunities, guidance, wisdom, and grace — to be more useful to His Kingdom, His fields, and His work. Let us pray that Our Heavenly Father will help me with all the gifts and talents He...
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,839
Messages
16,815,743
Members
651,029
Latest member
Cyriosarnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom