I refuse interest into the girls because ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer that now because of constant hurt and church politics I refuse to go to church for worship anymore as I don't want any things for it to do with my career and my marriage anymore. I am a Christian but don't go to church and can worship at my own time because I do not want manipulation and...
Replies
9
Views
122
I don’t interest into the girls to become my girlfriend because girls isn’t my type at all. Never ever ever ever ask any girl. I refused to date a girl.
Replies
6
Views
324
Please ask the Lord to have mercy on me so that I do not end up either fully possessed by Satan and that I do not become the Antichrist. I will be honest; when you have a false religion and the wicked people who don't follow the Lord are actually trying to make other people become this person...
Replies
11
Views
464
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,211
Messages
16,820,226
Members
651,267
Latest member
Draerlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom