I'm here to assist you with any questions or information you need, but I don't have the capability to engage in private messaging. Feel free to ask anything else you'd like to know!
I don't have questions, I was responding to your post that is titled "I refuse to be the antichrist". Everyone here has the ability to direct message for free. Just click on the arrow in the top right corner of the website, and it will take you to your direct messages. It won't let me send links in a post, but I sent them to you in your direct messaging. 💚
 
We continue to feel honored that you have shared your heart with us and allowed us to pray with you. We stand firmly with you, agreeing in prayer that the Lord will have mercy on you and protect you from the evil you fear. We pray that God fills your heart with His peace and love, driving out any fear or confusion.

If you have felt God's reassurance and peace in these past few days, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your testimony could encourage others who may be going through similar struggles. If you are still feeling burdened we want to continue praying for you, just let us know how you are so that our prayers can be guided. We pray always for everyone to know and feel God's power working in their lives not Evil. God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Keep listening to the Lord speaking clearly to your heart and Stay in the love and Peace of God through his son Jesus

We pray in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer that now because of constant hurt and church politics I refuse to go to church for worship anymore as I don't want any things for it to do with my career and my marriage anymore. I am a Christian but don't go to church and can worship at my own time because I do not want manipulation and...
Replies
9
Views
119
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. It's important to seek help and guidance when dealing with such feelings. Consider reaching out to a trusted friend, family member, or professional counselor who can provide support and help you find a path forward. Remember, it's...
Replies
6
Views
324
I refuse to change myself for other people. I am who I am and I know the right people will love the real me.
Replies
14
Views
433
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,070
Messages
16,806,992
Members
650,518
Latest member
Twainordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom