I really need prayer to stay on ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was approved overtime and was working every day 7 days a week. Now I am barely getting 40 hrs and way too many days off. I was told I am the only one on 3rd shift. I pray I shine and stand out and get God's favor on me. I really don’t want to get another job. I feel sad. I rather be working...
Replies
10
Views
270
After my work finished I was walking toward the bus stop, this one girl came behind me whose working next to my work place, so she said to me, my co-worker she's asking money from everyone there, I got shocked cause recently she joined here, but I know here that she borrows a lot of money then...
Replies
7
Views
256
I have no family and am alone ion the world except for God and my fur baby. Health is not good and having trouble with depression and loneliness. Even the people that have been looking out for me and checking on me last few years, they have not even been checking on me lately, it's like they...
Replies
12
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,345
Members
650,634
Latest member
Rhidaraenroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom