I really need grace of God. Things ...

Hello, ###. I’m praying for God’s intervention and help regarding the situation you are facing according to His perfect will. May you sense His mighty hand of grace and peace upon you as you look to Him.

Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife started sleeping with another man and it never stopped and I suddenly meant nothing to her and she stopped going to church and I’m sure she got a demon from this guy, I can see it in her face and in her talking, i really can’t take much more of this, we have a family, I’d like to get...
Replies
10
Views
136
I'm doubting and there's nothing about my question on Google I don't want to lose my belief please help me
Replies
8
Views
143
Please let me get this sewing machine sold quickly.. I need the money, its important.. & please keep me safe, dear God. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,058
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom