I Really Don't Want ### To Be Hurt

  • Thread starter Thread starter CKH1979
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CKH1979

Guest
I've been having bad thoughts and dreams lately about physically hurting my husband's "jump off". My husband is very remorseful and we are trying to work things out but I can't help just wanting to physically hurt her or for something bad just to happen to her. I pray that nothing happens to her or the child she supposedly had with my husband because I would not want anything to happen to my child but these thoughts just keep on invading my head. It is very very frustrating. Please Lord help me through this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dining room had a leaking air conditioner that damaged the floor, the wall and many other things. I spent more money on new flooring than I had ever been able to spend on anything, I am very poor. Being able to fix my dining room made me feel in control and able to have a better life. A...
Replies
6
Views
272
I’m sorry. I tried. I can’t do this anymore. I can’t live the rest of my life in abuse. I can’t go on with a life without my child. I can’t cope with a life where my abusers have taken everything from me. I can’t fight this battle alone, but I can’t keep begging for help and understanding from...
Replies
9
Views
469
God, I don't want to be alive anymore. Please euthanize me ASAP. (Note: If you are feeling this way, it is important to reach out to someone who can provide support, such as a mental health professional or a trusted individual in your life. There are people who care and want to help.)
Replies
6
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom