I ran parlar but its not getting ...

Bavorlon

Disciple of Prayer
I ran a parlour but it's not getting enough money. Please pray for me... I want to make my kids educationists, my husband does not give any money to my kids so I was working in this but no help in this also. So please pray for my parlour, I get good money, I send you also who all pray to me and my family and my shop..... Thank you all...
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I am telling everyone and I will say this I suffer with autism. I’m stuck in a job out in the sun humiliated bit by bugs sensory overload and I have been pushed around so hard and all I’m asking for is just a small TV spot to get my foot in the door. Lots of people in to say...
Replies
8
Views
164
Dear god today I’m going for a drug test to a new career path hoping I get this job in pass this drug test to I can now get my life back on track in be able to enjoy my life the right way with my children father god I know I’m not the best at everything I still try in try in try until it’s right...
Replies
7
Views
135
Please help me pray for miss ###. My supervisor at work has been fostering her neighbor's kids due to a mental health crisis. Their mother showed up and shot her this weekend and took the kids. All I know is she's in critical care. I'm new to praying so I would love to get more people praying...
Replies
7
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom