I pry that GoD Has ### ON ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am trying to discern what purpose God has for my life. I was in medical school but dropped out because of stress and mental health issues. I now feel a stirring to check vet schools (my original plan that my parents disapproved of). I don’t know if it’s realistic or not. I hear a “no” in my...
Replies
13
Views
111
I need to let go of the pain I keep buried because I don't want to “bother” anyone. I don't have to carry everything in silence. I deserve people who ask how my heart is, not just how my day was. Let someone in a little.
Replies
12
Views
218
Your Child, stop running from you because of my mistakes. You already know everything, and you still love me. Come back to your heart. There is mercy and grace here, and a new beginning waiting for me. - God. Love you, God❤️
Replies
6
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,467
Messages
16,800,142
Members
649,992
Latest member
Flyire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom