[I]Prayers are needed please for a ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been posting updates about my rent arrears and need for assistance. I submitted all required documents which tell the truth about my true rent rate. The landlord is claiming an inflated amount and the agency stated on a form that I am claiming assistance for the same amount. I recently...
Replies
5
Views
102
Can you please pray for my husband's mental and physical health and that he will find a job that is good to him and that he can work physically and mentally for long term? Please? Everything is just hard right now and, In this economy, he has had to take a job that has broken down his body, his...
Replies
8
Views
138
It’s me again the one with a quadriplegic daughter and grandkids. For a few days I felt Gods presence and He distracted my negative thoughts throughout the day. I don’t know how to deal with these feelings. I can’t stop crying or do anything. I seriously am begging God and anyone else who will...
Replies
13
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,377
Messages
16,821,741
Members
651,348
Latest member
Bluemarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom