I prayer that my family will become closer. That ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter michelle888
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

michelle888

Guest
I prayer that my family will become closer. That our finances will become better. Also let my son and daughter be successful in school.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Praying that your Family will become closer and that Jesus will bless you and your family and all your financial need. amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I'm requesting prayers for someone close to me, who I care about deeply and dearly. Her name ###, aka "###", but I want to keep this prayer anonymous. She has been separated from her husband for almost 10 years. He has narcissistic tendencies, and is very abusive to her, mentally...
Replies
8
Views
313
This prayer request is for the people I love so much and I just hope that they become closer to God and I hope they realize they need to get closer to him because he will make their lives easier, better, and beautiful. I just hope they realize what God can do for them because God is so amazing...
Replies
6
Views
329
Dear Jesus,please help my ### who are facing a serious health challenge-especially my ###,hes got diagnosed with cancer and my ### aswell, it really hurts me to see them suffer like this all their life they have been working very hard pulling with other jobs aswell to help out other people...
Replies
10
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom