I pray to highlight on the previous ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me as I have reported my previous company for unfair dismissal as they wrongfully terminated my employment because I do not want to do things which are illegal and they requested me to do and due to this reason I was terminated. Thus I have reported it to the authorities and the...
Replies
7
Views
251
I pray for highly favor with ### manager from ### where I interviewed for a position job. Father thank you for your prayer support in Jesus name Amen amen
Replies
10
Views
395
1. I pray for High favour concerning my admission processing this month. Key protocols, processes and time be overturned 2. I also want a fully funded scholarship and accommodation at ### 3. I pray a good job with housing and a vehicle for my ### 4. I pray high favour for my mom’s...
Replies
8
Views
452
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom