I pray to have godly wisdom in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You in the name of Jesus, giving You all honor and praise. Your Word says that You are my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust. I ask that You place Your divine protection over me as I go to work each day. Surround me with Your presence and let no harm...
Replies
8
Views
252
Dear brothers and sisters, please join me in prayer: Father, grant us wisdom, clarity, and bold vision to create lasting value. Build in us discipline, consistency, and the grace to steward wealth with integrity. Let us think big, act strategically, and impact generations for Your glory. In...
Replies
6
Views
254
Lord, bless me with Godly wisdom. ###
Replies
13
Views
591
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom