I pray to God in Jesus name ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God and Jesus name please pray the shirt I ordered online that I'm wearing to the fair please pray it fits me please pray it's not too tight please pray my stomach won't show please pray there's no back fat rules my friend ### had a misunderstanding with me please if he's not upset with...
Replies
9
Views
113
Dear God, Thank you for job, income, friends, family, coworkers, accts, patients to help. I want your will & to follow your purpose and path! Give favor in job, finances, health, relationships. Blessings favor & love to everyone & from everyone! Guide me regarding acne scar removal and skin...
Replies
11
Views
238
Please pray.. please Jesus I need you to allow God to help us. I'm sick and ### is weak. God we need a feeling a reason and that is coming from you and perfect. I need no one else to read and pray this...but a beautiful woman from the entrainment business..I trust you have the right heart...
Replies
8
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,082
Messages
16,784,230
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom