I pray to be healed of swollen ###

Cylhenn

Disciple of Prayer
I pray to be healed of swollen lymph nodes and it's causes. I pray to be healed of HIV. I pray for Divine Health and Restoration 🙏🏻
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, we ask for Your healing touch upon ###'s body, specifically for the swollen lymph nodes and their underlying causes. We pray for complete healing from HIV, trusting in Your power to restore health and wholeness.

Your Word says in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds," declares the Lord. We stand on this promise, believing that You are the Great Physician who can heal all diseases.

We also pray for Divine Health and Restoration for ###. May Your healing power flow through every part of their body, bringing strength, vitality, and renewed life. We trust in Your unfailing love and mercy, knowing that nothing is impossible for You.

Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers. We commit ### into Your loving hands, believing that You will bring about a miraculous healing.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always honor, respect, and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My right armpit is swollen caused by few blows few years ago. Please pray for complete healing of whatever underlying issues are.
Replies
14
Views
188
Please pray for my health. My ankle is in pain and injury. I rolled it and injured it multiple times. Please pray for healing and restoration of the ligaments and tendons and inflammation and pain. thank you God bless you. -###
Replies
11
Views
65
Dear Father, I come before you to ask for forgiveness for my sins and for your healing touch to heal my swollen neck/goitre and thyroid. I ask you earnestly to remove any abnormal cells from my neck and command my thyroid to align to your will and design. Through the intercession of Mary, our...
Replies
7
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,160
Members
649,376
Latest member
Snierendael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom