I pray that ### will open his ...

Huntingwater

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that ### will open his heart and mind to a romantic relationship with me and that I'll be patient waiting for him.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me find the strength to keep going, I’m genuinely trying my best to become a productive member of society and give back to my community. I had a job interview today at a good place that helps people struggling get back on their feet. I would really appreciate it if you would be so...
Replies
8
Views
182
My son just disclosed ### is having a 4 hr open heart surgery this coming Monday. Apparently she’s been going to. Cardiologist everyb6 months since birth and I’m only finding this out a few days ago. I am shocked, upset, confused, horrified and worried sick. How could my son never share this...
Replies
14
Views
226
LORD GOD i lay this prayer at the foot of the Cross. LORD GOD i'm waiting in a phone call with regards to a new employment opportunity. Im Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,386
Messages
16,810,672
Members
650,766
Latest member
Cheulxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom