I pray that the vail is lifted ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For whatever reason, I am feeling somewhat down and exhausted physically and mentally. Prayer is needed for my spirit to be lifted. Prayer is also needed for me to be successful at work, accurate while being stress-free. I want to successfully pass my probationary period which ends in late...
Replies
10
Views
320
I am looking to the lifted up serpent in the wilderness by Moses, I also look to the lifted up Son of Man that is Jesus or Christ to overcome the fiery serpents which were also sent by God Himself okay? According to the Bible, say this prayer Ok?
Replies
8
Views
242
I woke up with a overwhelming sadness today while have much going on. Asking for your beautiful prayers to God to release depression and help me to move forward with many plans. Thank you in Jesus name
Replies
15
Views
433
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,172
Messages
16,784,997
Members
648,750
Latest member
Graularainford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom