I pray that the lord will grant us financial ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debbieklipp

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that the Lord will grant us financial peace, that we need not worry about tomorrow. We pray that our daughter will find the correct career path, that the Lord will provide for her to follow her career path. I pray for understanding, and peace. I pray that the Holy Spirit will guide me and my family.

I pray that my husband will find a job, and I pray that the Lord will guide me when I resign on Monday and that ###, ###, and ### will allow me to work from home.

Lord help me and my family to follow you with understanding and guidance. Let us hear your voice again.

Lord help us to Hold Fast To You. Guide and protect us.

Lord thank you for all the miracles that you have already performed in our lives.

Help us to forgive those who have trespassed against us.

We love you Lord Jesus with all our hearts.

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For the Lord to grant us financial favor so that the expenses we will incur with regards to the sale of property, and the calculated taxes we have to pay will be very, very low. Please grant a miracle in Jesus' mighty name.
Replies
6
Views
362
My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord in the middle of May, and it has not yet been 100 days since her passing. My brother and sister have been constantly pressuring me to proceed with the settlement of my mother’s estate. We live in cities far apart, with them in the South and...
Replies
8
Views
163
Heavenly Father, I humbly lift up ### and ### to You. Lord, You see everything that is happening, especially concerning the payments and responsibilities that need to be settled. You know what is right and what is just. Father, I pray that You touch their hearts. Speak to them in a way only You...
Replies
5
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom