I pray that one day when ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayer for my friend ### that I believe is under spiritual attack she was okay then she started having nightmares and seem like she couldn't think straight some kind of confusion like in a trans forget about her kids and her love one like something is controlling her to do thing she...
Replies
12
Views
124
Prayer Lord, I love my girlfriend with all my heart. You know my intentions, my desires, and the depth of what I feel. I desire to marry her and build a life with her. I acknowledge that I have wronged her, and that she has also wronged me. Where I have failed, I ask for Your forgiveness, and I...
Replies
8
Views
213
Please pray for healing for both me and a guy named ### who I hope can one day reunite with. I pray for him everyday and I care about him. I know it’s probably not God’s timing yet but I really believe we could both love each other one day.
Replies
10
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom