I pray that my puppy's anal cancer heals so ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

tac

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that my puppy's anal cancer heals so we can go see the 4th of July fireworks together. 'Merica!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

My wife and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Lord pray for this poor ###'s cancer of the anus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please read this whole post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer and we can't see a specialist until July 27th. She has quit eating normal food and is having a hard time drinking water. She has also...
Replies
13
Views
270
My puppy ### is really sick I believe distemper so please pray for healing so he can live a good life. I rescued him after being thrown from a moving car ### days ago. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
504
I pray for my inlaw Mr ###... may he receive his healing. Let anal cancer disappear and he be made whole completely. Amen
Replies
6
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,040
Messages
16,783,839
Members
648,606
Latest member
Ashoaddale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom